- Single-Use Medical Face Masks (10 pcs/pack) TYPE IIR Approved by TÜV & SGS
Single-Use Medical Face Masks (10 pcs/pack) TYPE IIR Approved by TÜV & SGS
【 Model Specifications 】Pleat-style with earloops
【 Dimensions 】17.5cm × 9.5cm; 10 pcs/pack
【 Certification and Test 】Approved by TÜV SÜD & SGS
【 European Standard 】EN 14683 TYPE IIR
【 Descriptions 】
The product consists of a three-layer mask, a nose clip, and elastic earloops. The outer layer is made of blue non-woven fabric, the middle filter layer is made of white polypropylene melt-brown cloth, and the inner layer is made of white non-woven fabric. The mask is effective for blocking the penetration of blood and other fluids. Please note that each piece is non-sterilized and single-use only.
【Use Cautions 】
- Check if the package is in good condition before use. If the package is damaged, please do not use it.
- Confirm the packaging mark, production batch number, and expiry date.
- It is prohibited to be worn by medical personnel in infectious wards and operating rooms.
- It is prohibited to be worn by voluntary personnel during the medical process in infectious wards and operating rooms.
- Use with caution for those allergic to non-wove fabrics.
- The product is disposable and cannot be reused. Repeated use may cause cross-infection.
- If the appearance of the product changes (moisture absorption, yellowing, mildew), please do not use it.
- The product should be used as soon as possible after opening.
- The used masks should be disposed of according to the requirements of the hospital or the environmental protection department.
【 Storage Condition 】
The product shall maintain their properties in a dry, ventilated, non-corrosive gas condition at a temperature not higher than 50℃. Keep away from fire and flammable materials.
【 Manufacture 】Sichuan Yangtian Bio-Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
【 Production Date 】APR 2020
【 Expiry Date 】MAR 2021